Vedavyāsa Aṣṭākṣarī Mantra
This mantra is used for vidya siddhi. Simple procedure is given below.
- Start this mantra on a Thursday in the morning after bath and before breakfast.
- Place the book near an image or Vedavyasa yantra.
- Offer one flower, preferably white, yellow or red color
- Light the ghee lamp with chaitanya mantra
- Put a pinch of haldi (turmeric powder) in the ghee lamp with the bija mantra व्यां ( vyāṁ)
Recite three mala of this mantra using the rosary (mala) given by your guru only. If you do not have mala given by guru, then use a rudraksha mala (shaiva) or tulsi mala (vaishnava)
व्यां वेदव्यासाय नमः॥
vyāṁ vedavyāsāya namaḥ
Vedavyāsa Caturdaśī Mantra
This mantra is used for protection of the mind and soul from all sorts of evils including black magic and bad graha. Simple procedure is given below.
- Start the mantra on a Thursday in the morning after bath and before breakfast
- Resat of procedure is as above.
- Recite nine mala of this mantra using rudraksha rosary
ॐ जुं सः व्यां वेदव्यासाय नमः सः जुं ॐ
om juṁ saḥ vyāṁ vedavyāsāya namaḥ saḥ juṁ om